the sexy string and bandeau bikinis of Jungle Gurl

the sexy string and bandeau bikinis of Jungle Gurl

 Panda from other low Nike products is the fact
Well, EcoStilettoistas, cheap ugg boots sale its that time of year again! Summer equals swimsuit season, the time of year when healthy organic eating and exercise finally pay off. How better to reward our toned and beautiful selves than with an itsty-bitsy, teeny-weeny, greeny bikini? There are as many eco swim labels out there as there are swimsuit styles, so you should have no problem finding the perfect one to suit your shape and taste. Let’s take a little tour of swimwear hot spots, shall we? Eco SwimwearBondi Beach, Australia
 Seriously, ugg womens boots sale what better place can a swimsuit come from than Bondi Beach, Australia’s most celebrated stretch of shoreline? Emobi’s blend of colorful ’60s and ’70s graphic vintage prints and modern shapes make for a supremely cool collection. Emobi’s environmentally friendly printing process, which uses water-based, nontoxic dyes, makes these suits not just gorgeous, but gorgeously green. Silver Lake, California
 Jumping across the globe to the artsy enclave of Silver Lake, we find ourselves seduced by the sexy string and bandeau bikinis of Jungle Gurl. If the bold, vibrant prints seem a bit retro, that’s because they are. All of Jungle Gurl’s one-of-a-kind bikinis are made out of recycled vintage fabrics, so if you see one you like, you’d best get it now, since it really is the only one around. Venice Beach, California
 Using a unique ugg bailey button 5803 blend of organic cotton, bamboo and spandex, Kelly B Couture turns out tantalizing, bright-hued swimwear that puts us California girls in a sunny mood. These sweet suits, like our fave, the Tizzi, a bold yellow one-piece with sexy side cutouts, are comfy and practical enough for serious swims, but hip enough the swankest pool-deck party. San Diego, California
 For a wide range of styles—we like the versatile Universal and bamboo-ring Earth bandeau—in eco materials like bamboo, organic cotton and soy, the girls at Nikster have it down pat. Here you can find something for every body and feel great about shopping, with 5% of all proceeds going to organizations that do things like funding coastal beach cleanups, promoting a sustainable planet and protecting endangered sea turtles. Did buying a bikini ever make you feel so goodblack friday ugg boots sale?