Working bands

Rick
This post was updated on .
I am a keyboard player and session singer - former recording artist at Island Records and EMI America.
I have just relocated from London to Leeds and am looking for a suitable project to get involved in.
Rumour has it that Leeds is a rock n roll town (but I would be interested in what you have wherever it may be from, if its good).

My chosen genre is rock, although I have been in a few pop and tribute bands (thoroughly enjoyed AbbaMania!).
I bring quality to the table, so get in touch

Rickworld03@yahoo.co.uk