Want Ads

yorkshiremc
Need a new band member, a place to practise, have an instrument to sell, use this space to let people know

Re: Want Ads

kate_p
Leeds basedmetal band Bludger are a man down! need a West Yorkshire based vocalist to complete the line up. Check them out at www.facebook.com/bludger666. Get in touch by email bludger666@yahoo.co.uk
Cheers!

Re: Want Ads

Taurus rehearsal Studios
Hi, we are a new rehearsal/practice studio in Leeds, just a five minute walk from Leeds bus station, we are a family run business with a friendly personal touch. Clean, light, quality rooms and equipment. If you have never used us before you will get 2 hours practice for the price of one for your first practice. www.taurusrehearsalstudios.co.uk hope to see you there