Supporting The Musical Community

Yorkshire Gig Guide

Good luck Michelle,

the site looks great, easy to use and no annoying log ins!!!
Yorkshire Music Collective is set again to become an essential resource in putting people in touch amongst the different music families of Yorkshire.

Re: Supporting The Musical Community

YMCMichelle
Cheers Andrew, pleased to have Yorkshire Gig Guide supporting the effort.

Re: Supporting The Musical Community...SUPPORTING Venues??

The Great Northern, Keighley
Hi.....The Great Northern, Keighley is opening up an opportunity for Acoustic Performers, music promoters.

Our Live Music on Saturday Night's are always looking for acts for the booking diary paid dates available via our in house, musician, booker, promoter and all round sound guy Mr Johnny B.

http://www.facebook.com/johnny.bedford?fref=ts

We are building on this, by offering out the Acoustic Performance Space ( 30 capacity ) for free on selected nights.
We are also offering a gig on a roof top garden, overlooking Keighley Worth Valley's famous Steam Locomotive Museum and Ingrow Steam Railway Station, this site will see host to The Tour De France next year, passing below on one of the main artery's into and out of the beautiful world famous Bronteland village of Haworth.

Our bar is situated in the hamlet of Wesley Place, within Ingrow a rural setting. Large car park. "Best Chippy in town" next door.

The first area is separate to the main bar, curtained off and has amazing acoustics, and a real old school traditional log fire, beautiful Cornish slate patterned flooring, cast iron tables and oak finished chairs for an intimate evening, or late night session.

The in house drum kit and guitar, microphone's are available for your use and this area can be used on a charging in, set your own fee - door tax basis.

Sound guy available for techy needs on request.

We have played host to a few guys and hope to see more of you.

Bestest

Mickey Thompson.