Site looks great :)

Paul Zdanowicz
Hey Michelle. The site is looking great. I hope it really takes off. I enjoyed the interview on raw talent last night  You are becoming  a lot more comfortable in front of the microphone. Well done.

The whole thought behind the original Ymc, was to network it throughout the UK using myspace. So a band in say, Scotland, has access to promoters and venues in Devon if that is what they need.

If people copy this idea for their parts of the country and network it to each other, then this should become the most important resource for anyone with an interest in live music in the UK.

I really do wish you all the best with this.

Re: Site looks great :)

MichelleYMC
thanks :)

Re: Site looks great :)

Dan Isenring
Good stuff Michelle!! Nice to see it coming together!!! the eagle has landed!!!