Music venue in doncaster

Stuart walker
Hi, I am the manager/promoter of a local Doncaster nightclub, which is just out of the town centre. We have been operating dance nights for over 20 years but are now looking to get into the live music scene. we have a very diverse license, plenty of parking round the venue. we can provide good facilities for artistes etc. Anybody interested in getting involved, bands, promoters etc etc please feel free to contact us at "info@dekadance.co.uk" or give stu a call on 07861 233773. thanx for you time.