Jameer Nelson, who starred locally in college at Saint Josephs

Jameer Nelson, who starred locally in college at Saint Josephs

wangshi
MARKHAM, Ont. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Nick-Vigil-Bengals-Jersey/]Nick Vigil Jersey[/url] . -- Hilary Knight scored four goals and assisted on another to lift the undefeated Boston Blades to a 6-2 win over the Calgary Inferno in the Clarkson Cup preliminary-round finale on Friday. Boston (4-0-0), the defending champions, will play the Toronto Furies in Saturdays final. Kelli Stack scored a power-play goal and added four assists and Kate Buesser had a goal and three assists for Boston, who went 2 for 5 with the man advantage. Taryn Peacock had a goal and an assist for fourth-place Calgary (0-4-0), while Julie Paetsch added the other Inferno goal. Blades goaltender Brittany Ott made 15 saves for the win. Calgarys Kathy Desjardins shouldered the loss after stopping 14-of-20 shots. Earlier, Natalie Spooner scored the only goal in a shootout as Toronto advanced to the final of the womens hockey tournament with a 2-1 win over the Montreal Stars. Jenelle Kohanckuk opened the scoring for Toronto (2-1-0) with a goal 26 seconds into the second period. Emmanuelle Blais tied the game for Montreal (1-1-1) less than two minutes later, and that was it for the scoring in regulation and overtime in what became a goaltenders duel between the Furies Christina Kessler and the Stars Catherine Herron. Kessler finished the game with 34 saves, while Herron made 30. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Adam-Jones-Bengals-Jersey/]Adam Jones Jersey[/url] .com) - Ben Lovejoy tallied a goal and an assist as the Anaheim Ducks cruised into the All-Star break with a 6-3 victory against the Calgary Flames. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Michael-Johnson-Bengals-Jersey/]Michael Johnson Jersey[/url] . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Dre-Kirkpatrick-Bengals-Jersey/]http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Dre-Kirkpatrick-Bengals-Jersey/[/url] .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.PHILADELPHIA - After setting a franchise record for losses to start the season, the 76ers continued to focus on long-term goals.Tyson Chandler had 20 points and 13 rebounds to help the Dallas Mavericks beat Philadelphia 110-103 on Saturday night, sending the 76ers to a 16th straight loss to start the season.Michael Carter-Williams had a triple-double with 18 points, 16 assists and 10 rebounds for the 76ers, who eclipsed the 1972-73 club that began 0-15 on the way to setting an 82-game NBA record for fewest victories at 9-73. Philadelphia became the fifth team in league history to open with at least 16 straight losses, joining the 1994-95 Clippers (0-16), 1998-99 Clippers (0-17), 1988-89 Heat (0-17) and the 2009-10 Nets (0-18).Im fine and I dont want those guys worrying about any record, Philadelphia coach Brett Brown said. We just have to keep our group together and move them along. I have so much respect for that group because their spirit has not been broken.Philadelphia, with a roster of draft picks and young, undrafted players, is sacrificing victories to build for the future. Of the 12 players Brown played versus Dallas, only Luc Mbah a Moute has more than two years of NBA experience.Were heartbroken we havent won, Brown said. But down deep I feel like I know something thats going on that I like. I think they will be rewarded for the work theyre putting in. I hope its sooner than later to validate their efforts.The 76ers will try again for its first win on Monday when they host the defending champion Spurs. If they lose to San Antonio, Philadelphia could equal the NBA record for losses to begin a season on Wednesday at Minnesota and could potentially set an NBA record on Friday at home versus Oklahoma City.Monta Ellis added 18 points for Dallas (13-5), which played without struggling star Dirk Nowitzki to win its third straight. Coach Rick Carlisle gave Nowitzki the night off to rest. He was 4 for 27 from 3-point range in his last four games.Its a team you feel like youre not supposed to lose to, no offence to them, Chandler said.K.J. McDaniels had 21 points and 13 rebounds for Philadelphia.Im proud of my team for just fighting, McDaniels said.The Mavericks handed Philadelphia its worst loss of the season, a 53-point rout on Nov. 13. The 76ers had more tuurnovers (28) than field goals (23) in that 123-70 defeat. [url=http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Randy-Bullock-Bengals-Jersey/]Randy Bullock Jersey[/url]. It was much closer on Saturday, but the result was the same.Philadelphia trailed by just four points entering the fourth quarter. But the Mavericks scored the first six points of the final period to take a 96-86 lead with 9:02 remaining, matching their largest lead of the game. Philadelphia went 0 for 2 from the field with four turnovers during the Mavericks run and never got closer than four points the rest of the way.We knew we were playing a desperate team with a lot of pride, Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. They are undermanned and its been a tough year for them but I respect their coach and I respect how hard they play. We were going to be up against a team playing like their pants are on fire the whole night and they did. The best compliment you can give our guys is they played a game where they kept their poise and limited the number of runs and limited the number of times the crowd got into it.The Sixers climbed out of a 10-point hole early in the third quarter to go up by a point three times late in the period, the last when Henry Sims scored on a layup to make it 85-84 with 1:51 left. But Dallas scored six of the last seven points of the quarter, capped by Chandler Parsons 3-pointer with 33.2 seconds left, to go up 90-86 entering the fourth quarter.Philadelphia was without leading scorer Tony Wroten, who sprained his right knee late in Wednesdays loss to Brooklyn. Wroten is expected to miss at least a week and will be reevaluated on Friday.TIP-INSMavericks: Jameer Nelson, who starred locally in college at Saint Josephs University, sat for the third straight game with back spasms. Raymond Felton (ankle) also was out for Dallas.76ers: Rookie Jerami Grant, a second-round pick out of Syracuse, made his debut for Philadelphia. Grant missed the first 15 games and all of the preseason with a right ankle sprain. He was scoreless in three minutes.WRONG TURNThe 76ers 24 turnovers marked the seventh time theyve given up 20 or more turnovers this season.DOUBLE UPChandler recorded his ninth double-double of the season and the first with 20 or more points and 10 or more boards since Dec. 28, 2012.UP NEXTDallas plays at the Bulls on Tuesday.The 76ers host San Antonio on Monday. [url=http://www.chinajerseysatwholesale.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysmoney.com/]Wholesale Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.wholesalechinajerseysfreeshipping.com/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysinchina.com/]Jerseys From China[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthentic.com/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapnhljerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Jerseys[/url] ' ' '