Free eBook! - The Life Trilogy

Bev Wills
Hi Everybody!

Leeds guy, lead singer with Miami based rock band Core Critical. Just released a free eBook of my words to all 33 of our original songs, why I wrote them etc. Stunning artwork too!

It made the Yorkshire Post Business Diary last week here:
http://thebandcorecritical.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Yorkshire-Post-Business-Diary-July-3-2012.pdf

To download for free go to our website here:
http://thebandcorecritical.com/the-life-trilogy-free-download/

Thanks to our sponsors it really is free. Please check it out if you get the chance. :)

We stream our first album, some live songs from our second album and radio stuff 24/7 on one of our Facebook pages - Core Critical Radio

Cheers

Bev