Band Req'd: Yorkshire Photographer wants to make a FREE music video

Band Req'd: Yorkshire Photographer wants to make a FREE music video

jez gunnell
This post was updated on .
I am a commercial photographer based in West Yorkshire - i have done a few corporate videos lately and want to try a music video out. I would like to hear from a band who has a good song but no video - I will do a freebee. I normally charge £200+ per day - so, allowing 3/4 days work this is a £500 genuine free offer.
I can show a sample of my video work. My website is www.jezphotos.co.uk.
If interested send me your website/track you would like a video shooting. I would shoot stills/video and produce it. I would only ask that I can use it for my own publicity and my contact details would be on the credits at the end.
Get in touch!